Little Family

Little Family

Friday, January 11, 2013

Catching up

Hey there,
I've decided against the usual New Years resolutions to "eat healthier" and "lose weight" although both are nice and we are working on them anyway... I've decided on two resolutions I think I can keep. First, I am keeping a thankful journal. I have a small notebook beside my bed and each night I write at least one thing I am thankful for. So far I have simply written a word or two or have gone on for a page. I've made no rules for it. This will really help me stay positive and look for the good in each day. I look forward to being able to read back over it at the end of the year. Second, I hope to blog more. I take an incredible amount of pictures and videos and if for no one else than myself, I'd like to keep a record of them. So, thank you for visiting, enjoy, and we hope you check back in soon.
-Travis, Anna, Bailee and Ranger









1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! She is just such a cute, happy baby.

    ReplyDelete