Little Family

Little Family

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Spring Break"

Last week JMU was on Spring Break so we decided to take a little trip up to Northern VA and spend time with our extended families. There isn't really a "break" in the life of a mom but Bailee and I enjoyed ourselves nonetheless. Poor Travis didn't get much of a break at all. He was working on securing a job, researching places for us to live come June, doing his schoolwork, and finished off the week by going to drill. He hardly catches a break!

Spending time out of our element allowed for some more varied pictures of our days so, enjoy:


We got to spend some time with my good friend, Kiley, and her daughter, Hailey. (Kiley, Hailey and Bailee. What a mouthful.)


Bailee entertained herself by looking at her own picture.

Photo op in Kohls

Lunch with my college friend, Vicky!

 One day was just so beautiful we couldn't stay inside! My parents, Bailee and I took Ranger to a neighborhood park and soaked up the sun.









 Sunday was just as nice out. I think my family is getting used to my need to document everything with photos!


 My parents sure love having Bailee around.


No comments:

Post a Comment