Little Family

Little Family

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Freeway Aviation School






For Christmas I bought Travis a beginner's flying lesson through Travelzoo. The school is located in Bowie, Maryland, right past 6 Flags. The instructor offered to have me fly with them, in the backseat, for an additional cost, but we decided to let Trav enjoy his flight without worrying about me being a backseat driver. I think Travis was a little nervous but the instructor was great; he showed him everything that needed to be done before takeoff. Travis's dream job is to be a pilot. The lesson was only an hour but he loved it! Below is a video of Travis taking off:

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate this post. Thanks for giving us this useful information. I have come some advice to about commercial pilot licence shirley CO for your success. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete