Little Family

Little Family

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dear Blogger World...

...Yes, it has been over a month since I have last updated. But in reality, I don't feel we've done too many blog-worthy things. I got a new job. I work at Drs. McIntyre and Whiting of Bridgewater, as their Spanish-speaking receptionist. Things have been going pretty well there. I've settled in nicely and I cannot say enough nice things about the people that work there. The Office Manager is my Relief Society President, her husband, Dr. McIntyre, is one of the dentists and their son-in-law, Dr. Whiting, is the other dentist. We all interact at church, and I teach Dr. Whiting's son in Sunbeams (the age 3 Sunday School class). It's a beautiful office and we treat the customers very well. I know, because it causes the staff to do a lot of services (aka work) that other places might not.

Well, we made home-made ice cream one day. It was incredibly delicious! Sore stomach provoking even but well worth it. I get all my ideas off Pinterest and this was no exception. 
So, Travis is telling me it's time to hit the sack. He has PT in the mornings and tomorrow is a PT test. What does this mean for me? It means I have to get up just as early, then I go to work all day, then come home and have dinner and usually do it again. Yay Army.
G'Night everyone.... anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment