Little Family

Little Family

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This month

Has it really been a month since the last update? Things have been hectic and crazy but at the same time I feel that I don't have much to report. We are still waiting on our little girl to arrive, any day now! She is due the 18th but we have an appointment today to see if things are progressing for her to arrive sooner.
My brother, Javi, was called to serve a mission for our church. He left on September 19th and will be serving in the Nevada Reno mission. If you care to keep updated on him you can follow the blog I'm keeping for him:
 http://elderjavibrionez.blogspot.com/

Although the pregnancy has been all but enjoyable, life is going well for us.  I am still working but with the due date nearing so is my last day. We have decided, after much thought, that it would be best for me to stay home with our new baby. It will be a change for me but I am looking forward to it. I have plans to cook, clean and craft like the best little stay at home wife... let's see how long that lasts.
Travis is doing great in school. I hardly see him because he is buried in his homework most nights. ROTC is taking the most time. We will all be glad when his time at JMU is done. After graduation he is going to be in the Army National Guard still as a reserve. He has a job offer in Pennsylvania but a lot has to play out before we can decide what the next step will be for us. He is doing a great job providing for us and preparing for a little baby.
We still have Ranger which most of the time we are glad about. He's a sweet dog and he's taught us a lot about ourselves and patience. Some days he is just so needy but he is just so cute!

Check back soon for photos of our baby's birth!




1 comment:

  1. Soon soon a baby will be here! You really do look beautiful, even though I know you're miserable.

    ReplyDelete