Little Family

Little Family

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

We decided we wanted to do something a little "different" for our wedding anniversary. We go out to eat enough and going to the movies wouldn't be all that exciting either. We voted on going shooting. It was so much fun! Travis is a pro but it was my first time ever shooting a gun.
Before they'd let us shoot we had to take a two hour class on gun safety and laws. It was pretty unfortunate to have to sit in a classroom so long but it was just the two of us and the instructor so the one on one attention made it bearable. Then, the real fun began! We had a great time. I thought I would be scared to shoot a gun but I wasn't. Although it was fairly unconventional it definitely made a great memory.





 For dinner we decided to pick up some pizza. On our wedding night we realized we hadn't eaten at our reception so we ordered pizza from room service. It was cute to be able to do that again.
What a blessing it is to be married to my very best friend. I truly enjoy life and look forward to every day we get to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment