Little Family

Little Family

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Independence Day

Every 4th of July (with the exception of maybe 2 years in my life) my family has gone to downtown DC to watch the fireworks on the mall between the Capitol and the Washington Monument. It's my favorite holiday and I love going into to DC. I mean, what better place to celebrate the country's independence than amid monuments and memorials commemorating the brave individuals who sacrificed to bring this country to what it is today!? Fortunately, my sister and her family had traveled from Brazil the day before and were able to join in the 4th of July fun. We're glad because it just isn't the same without them! And, aren't Bailee and Sophie's matching dresses so cute!? I just love little girls! I feel so fortunate to live in this country and enjoy the freedoms and privileges we posses.










No comments:

Post a Comment